Zeno Navigator is a set of tools for the selection and configuration of Zenit products and original spare parts, enabling every registered user to perform a variety of operations easily and intuitively. Access the Zeno Navigator suite to:
- select and configure the Zenit product best suited to your needs
- search for electric pumps by duty point
- manage your projects and save them online
- select and order spare parts quickly
- consult a wealth of technical documentation
- Zeno Navigator is available in 7 languages: Italian, German, English, Spanish, French, Russian and Chinese. Even more user-friendliness for our users.
- Zeno comprises Pump Selector and Spare Parts, an electric pump configurator and an original spare part selector.
Zeno Pump Selector is an online configurator for selecting and deciding the size of Zenit electric pumps. It is the software that does the sums and offers you the product best suited to your needs. You simply enter the duty point you need or set the data of your old system to easily identify the ideal product for you.
With Pump Selector you can:
- display curves, individually or by type of hydraulics;
- manage the selected motors
- configure the pump through to the monitoring systems and the relative accessories
- manage a project you can then share with colleagues and send to Zenit for an immediate quotation
The Selector also gives registered users access to a large library of technical documentation relating to:
- product datasheets
- technical specifications
- installation manuals
- product dimensional drawings
- spare parts
- Zeno Pump Selector is also available as an APP for Apple and Android devices (available for download free of charge from Playstore and Appstore) and in offline version for Desktop PC.
Zeno Spare Parts is the Zenit original spare parts selector. The right spare part is soon found thanks to the filters for search by serial number, code and description. Finding the part you need and compiling the order are quick and easy. Zeno Spare Parts also offers an intuitive graphic interface that enables you to choose your spare parts even if you don't know the codes or serial numbers.
All you have to do to use the Zeno tools and access the relative technical documentation is to create your personal account at zenonavigator.zenit.com.