UNIQA series pumps
, designed for heavy-duty professional
applications, are used in industrial and other wastewater treatment plants
and for lifting sewage
and pumping wastewater which contains solids
Motors are designed with the aim of achieving the Premium (IE3) efficiency
class according to the EN 60034-30 standard and guarantee high performance with low energy use. There are various types of hydraulics, to adapt perfectly to any type of application.
Models are available with:
- vortex impeller (ZUG V) with full free passage
- channel impeller (ZUG OC) with anti-clogging and anti-fouling system
- high head impeller (ZUG HP) capable of high hydraulic performances
- impeller with grinding system (ZUG GR) for use with soiled liquids and filaments
- impeller with Chopper sistem (ZUG CP) able to cut particles of any shape of proportion
Depending on the service required, each model comprises a motor-hydraulics combination chosen to provide optimal performance at the duty point
, low energy use, and high reliability, thanks to the use of the materials best suited to the type of application.
The entire range is available in the DRY
version, which requires no external liquid inputs and allows the electric pump to operate continually (S1 duty) even if partially submerged or installed in a dry chamber.