Nowadays, submerged mixers and flow-makers are the key components of modern water treatment systems. They are mainly used in equalisation, homogenisation and denitrification processes, for phosphate extraction and where liquids have to be mixed or stirred to reduce sedimentation.
Zenit PROpeller series mixers feature:
- low operating costs, with high efficiency ensured by class IE3 motors;
- versatility, since they can be installed in tanks of any shape and size;
- flexibility, thanks to the large assortment of installation accessories allowing correct positioning in any point in the tank;
- easy installation and maintenance provided by quick hoisting structures and a vast range of accessories allowing the user to adjust and position the machine exactly as required.
Choosing the right mixer for every application is no simple matter: there are a large number of factors to consider, and experience plays a vital role.
To select exactly the right product, users must consider how the following parameters interact:
- shape, size and geometry of the tank;
- material and friction level of tank walls;
- items generating resistance inside the tank (pipelines, aerators, etc.);
- distance between the mixer propeller and the walls of the tank;
- the type of liquid for treatment and its specific weight;
- distance between mixers (for multiple installations).