Reliability and strength are the main characteristics of the P series
models, designed for
heavy-duty civil, professional and industrial
The oil-bath motors guarantee a long working life even with heavily soiled
and dense liquids.
The set of three mechanical seals in an oil chamber ensures trouble-free operation
and low maintenance requirements.
The wide choice of impellers allows these units to be used for a wide range of applications, from lifting clean water
to the transfer
of heavily soiled wastewaters to municipal drains
in the civil
and livestock farming
They are available with:
- vortex impeller (DGP) with ample free passage, recommended for use with soiled liquids;
- multi-channel open impeller (DRP), intended mainly for lifting sludge and dense liquids;
- single-channel closed (SMP) and dual-channel closed (SBP) impellers, suitable for conveying sludge and sewage;
- with grinding system (GRP), suitable with fibres andfilaments ;
- with high head (APP) are suitable for use in mainly clean and slightly sandy liquids when a high pressure level is required.
Each model undergoes dual pressurised testing at the end of the line to ensure that the motor compartment is airtight and the mechanical seals have been correctly fitted, to guarantee excellent reliability.