Plant operators are very often in search of products capable of satisfying the most widely varying installation needs: they are looking for high-performance, versatile models, capable of operating partially submerged, with a wide range of impeller types for lifting various liquids and perhaps even suitable for use in explosive atmospheres.
To meet all these needs, Zenit offers the N series
, a range of electrical submersible pumps
for heavy-duty professional
use, built to meet tough strength and reliability demands but also to ensure easy, inexpensive maintenance, minimising plant stoppage times.
They are available with:
- vortex impeller (DGN) with ample free passage, recommended for use with soiled liquids;
- multi-channel open impeller (DRN), intended mainly for lifting clean or lightly soiled liquids;
- single-channel open impeller (MAN), for transferring high-density wastewater and water containing solids;
- with grinding system (GRN), suitable with fibres and filaments;
- with high head (APN) are suitable for use in mainly clean liquids when a high pressure level is required.
Each model undergoes dual pressurised testing at the end of the line to ensure that the motor compartment is airtight and the mechanical seals have been correctly fitted.